Saturday, January 29, 2011

la'whore!

lahore, lahore

my screws have gone loose, have had it today
used to be a part of it - lahore, lahore
now my old worn-out shoes, are dying to get away
right out of this house of shit - lahore, lahore

why be in a city that doesnt let me sleep?
where it's all downhill, a stinkin' dung heap

my lil town blues, i'd take any day
i'm sick of making new starts of it - in cold lahore
i can't make it anywhere, especially not here
and its all because of you - lahore, lahore

lahore, lahore
why wake up in a city that gives me the creeps?
and find i'm a number none, bottom of the list, run of the mill
a number none

my lil town blues, please take me away
i can't make no new starts of it - in cold lahore
'cause i just can't make it here, i can't make it anywhere

it's all b'cause of you - lahore, lahore

lahore!

Sung to the tune of Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York'

No comments: